Ever wondered just how to get that deliciously smooth, velvety Sea Salted Caramel inside a Chocolate?! Join us to unlock the secret! You will be using professional chocolate moulds to create your own chocolates. Learn how to temper chocolate and correctly apply this to the moulds to achieve a beautiful glossy finish.
This is a great party for anyone looking to learn how to make this delicious caramel.
During this chocolate making party you will:
- Learn all about chocolate, what it means to temper chocolate and discover where chocolate came from.
- Learn how to make a delicious sea salted caramel that you can re-make at home.
- Using professional chocolate moulds create your moulded chocolates.
- Enjoy a fresh fruit skewer drizzled in chocolate.
- Sample some of the finest single origin chocolate from around the world.
- Gift wrap your own Salted caramels to take home.
* All times are approximate and will vary depending on the number and ability of the participants.
** Please note, if we are being asked to travel in excess of 45 minutes from our Chocolatey HQ in Epsom we ask that the minimum number of attendees be increased to 10 and that a small travel cost be paid in addition to your party cost – in most cases this would be £30.00.
For details of our cancellation policy please see our terms and conditions.