Indulgent Beginnings – Chocolate Truffles
Indulge in the art of chocolate making and select to create truffles with 2 or 3 different fillings from a choice of delicious chocolate centres, and have great fun making these delicious Chocolate Truffles. Discover how they are made and, with the help of our chocolatiers enjoy creating and decorating your truffles before gift wrapping them to take home home in a beautiful presentation box. Will they be an indulgent treat or a scrumptious gift?!
Indulgent Beginnings includes:
- Introduction and briefing about the session, including a short talk on the history of chocolate.
- Choose either 2 or 3 fillings from our list of delicious centres; Champagne, Raspberry Ganache, Madagascan Vanilla, Salted Caramel, Chocolate Orange, St Clements (fresh orange and lemon juice and zest), Cognac and Raisin, Chocolate Ganache, Vodka and Lime, Pacific Spice (Cinnamon, Ginger and Star Anise) or Hazelnut Ganache.
- Using your selected pre-prepared fillings fill and seal your truffle shells.
- Have great fun hand dipping your chocolate truffles in our scrumptious vats of tempered chocolate.
- Watch our chocolatiers as they demonstrate how you can decorate your truffles, and then unleash the creativeness within you as you decorate each of your truffles!
- Enjoy a delicious skewer of fresh fruit and marshmallow drizzled in chocolate and a soft drink.
- Each person takes home a beautiful presentation gift box holding 12 of their own chocolates
* All times are approximate and will vary depending on the number and ability of the participants.
** Please note, if we are being asked to travel in excess of 45 minutes from our Chocolatey HQ in Epsom we ask that the minimum number of attendees be increased to 10 and that a small travel cost be paid in addition to your party cost – in most cases this would be £30.00.
For details of our cancellation policy please see our terms and conditions.