A lovely Chocolate Making party which combines a number of different techniques including hand-rolling truffles, hand dipping truffle shells and using professional chocolate moulds.
You will make oodles of delicious fresh handmade chocolates which you can gift wrap to take home to simply indulge or give as a lovely gift.
During this party you will:
- Learn how to temper chocolate and discover where chocolate came from.
- Make 2 chocolate centres to create your chocolates.
- Enjoy making delicious Chocolate Truffles.
- Learn how to adapt a basic truffle recipe and have fun dipping and decorating hand-rolled truffles.
- Take away great ideas to get you started making your own truffles at home and feel confident to try different flavours in your own kitchen.
- Use professional moulds to make delicious moulded chocolates.
- Sample some of the finest single origin chocolate from around the world.
- Gift wrap your own chocolates to take home.