Indulge in the life of a Chocolatier! Enjoy learning about chocolate whilst having a great time making two different centered Chocolate Truffles. Enjoy dipping your truffles in our amazing vats of tempered chocolate, before decorating them using a variety of techniques.
During this Chocolate Making party you will:
- Learn about chocolate: how it became a chocolate bar from a bean, what do we mean by tempering and how you can achieve the same perfect working consistency at home.
- From scratch create 2 delicious fillings. Choose from Madagascan Vanilla, Champagne, Raspberry Ganache, Chocolate Orange, Chocolate Ganache, Cognac and Raisin or St Clements (fresh lemon and orange zest and juice).
- Using your truffle fillings fill 18 chocolate truffles.
- Have fun hand dipping and decorating your truffles. Our Chocolatiers will demonstrate each step of the process and show you how you can achieve lovely decorated chocolates. Will you drizzle with chocolate, use fine piping or create bling with glittered dust?!
- Enjoy a fresh fruit and marshmallow skewer drizzled in indulgent chocolate!
- Taste some of the finest single origin chocolate from around the world.
- Each person takes home a beautiful gift box containing 18 freshly handmade chocolates.