Chocolate, Great Fun and More Chocolate!… At our Chocolate Allsorts Children’s Chocolate Making Parties you can be super creative and design your own Chocolate Lollipop and make delicious chocolate truffles. This party is recommended for ages 10+
During this chocolate party you will:
- Have Great fun piping your chosen filling (choose from delicious soft caramel, vanilla, orange and lemon, chocolate orange, milk chocolate ganache or raspberry ganache) into truffle shells.
- Seal your truffle shells with chocolate from our vats of milk, pink and white chocolate.
- Enjoy hand dipping each of your truffles in our vats of gorgeous melted chocolate.
- How will you decorate your truffles? Have fun and be creative; add sprinkles, chocolate flakes or freeze dried fruits.
- Create your very own design of Chocolate Lollipop. (We call it a lollipop, but it’s rather large and it just happens to be on a stick!). We will demonstrate a number of different techniques which you can use, or you can simply be super creative and design your own lollipop.
- Use different coloured chocolate and a large variety of edible toppings to create your masterpiece!
During the party enjoy a fabulous skewer of fresh fruit and soft marshmallow which will be drizzled with totally gorgeous melted chocolate. Soft drinks are available during the party.
* All times are approximate and will vary depending on the number, age and ability of the participants.
** Please note, if we are being asked to travel in excess of 45 minutes from our Chocolatey HQ in Epsom, Surrey we ask that the minimum number of attendees be increased to 10 and that a small travel cost be paid in addition to your party cost – in most cases this would be £30.00.
For details of our cancellation policy please see our terms and conditions.